Payment & Shipping Terms:
piezoelectric ceramic tube,
piezoelectric ceramic cylinder
Piezoelectric Tube 54.5/47X40mm PZT ELement Cylinder For Hydrophone
1. Product description
Piezoelectricity is a type of electricity that occurs when materials possessing piezoelectric properties are exposed to pressure or stress. Examples of these materials are ceramics, also called piezoceramics , and crystals.
Piezoelectric Ceramics (piezoceramics), such as Piezoelectric Ceramic Ring, Piezoelectric Ceramic Disc, Piezoelectric Ceramic Tube, Piezoelectric Ceramic Ball/Hemisphere, Piezoelectric Ceramic Cylinder and Piezoelectric Ceramic Square/Rectangular.
2. Brief description of piezo ceramic element & Attributive Characters
1. Electrode form/ Modulating: External drive (diode); Self drive (transistor);
2. Thickness: Thick (T>0.5mm); Standard (0.5mm>T>0.2mm);
3. Dimension: Smallest diameter is 5mm, Biggest is 100mm;
4. Metal plate type: Silver
5. Connection terminal: Solder wire or not.
3. Applications for ceramics
Piezo Ceramic Element: Applications (Piezoceramics element; Piezo diaphragm, piezo plate)
1. For sound making:Clocks,Calculators,Telephones,Washing machines,Various(Burglar alarms,etc);
2. For transduction: Embryo monitor,Heart reflectoscope reflector,pedometer, car alarm sensor.
3. For face lift beauty devices.
4. For medical devices.
5. For distance measuring.
|Piezoelectric material :||P-51|
|Resonant Frequency :||17.44 KHz ± 5%|
|Coupling Factor (KP) :||>50%|
|Capacitance (Cp):||37700 PF ± 15%|
|Dielectric loss (tgδ):||< 2%|
|Resonant Resistance (R) :||< 20 ohm|
We can offer high quality and high performance to customer.
As also can according to customer requested to customise different dimension and configuration if interested in our product please don't hesitate to contact us!
Contact Person: Dream Chan