Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Piezoelectric Ceramics||Frequency:||144 Khz|
piezoelectric ceramic element
Piezoelectric Ceramics Small Rectangular PZT Element Transducer 10x3x1mm 144KHz
1. Product description
Piezoelectricity is a type of electricity that occurs when materials possessing piezoelectric properties are exposed to pressure or stress. Examples of these materials are ceramics, also called piezoceramics , and crystals.
Piezoelectric Ceramics (piezoceramics), such as Piezoelectric Ceramic Ring, Piezoelectric Ceramic Disc, Piezoelectric Ceramic Tube, Piezoelectric Ceramic Ball/Hemisphere, Piezoelectric Ceramic Cylinder and Piezoelectric Ceramic Square/Rectangular.
2. Brief description of piezo ceramic element & Attributive Characters
1. Electrode form/ Modulating: External drive (diode); Self drive (transistor);
2. Thickness: Thick (T>0.5mm); Standard (0.5mm>T>0.2mm);
3. Dimension: Smallest diameter is 5mm, Biggest is 100mm;
4. Metal plate type: Silver
5. Connection terminal: Solder wire or not.
3. Applications for ceramics
Piezo Ceramic Element: Applications (Piezoceramics element; Piezo diaphragm, piezo plate)
1. For sound making:Clocks,Calculators,Telephones,Washing machines,Various(Burglar alarms,etc);
2. For transduction: Embryo monitor,Heart reflectoscope reflector,pedometer, car alarm sensor.
3. For face lift beauty devices.
4. For medical devices.
5. For distance measuring.
Contact Person: Dream Chan